– 4 kg of mussels (recommended from Gargano)
– 1 zucchini
– 1 sweet pepper
– 1 eggplant
– 3 garlic cloves
– Grinded black pepper
– Extravergin olive oil (recommended from Gargano)
– A bit of white wine
– Chopped parsley
1. Clean with a knife the extern part of the mussels in order to leave the shell with no bumps or gravels attacked
2. Chop the vegetables and keep them aside. Chop even the parsley
3. In a pot add plenty extravergin olive oil and fry the chopped garlic; ass it becomes a little brown add the vegetables
4. Let them cook for about 8/9 minutes, just to wither a little the vegetables
5. At this point add the mussels and cover with a lid
6. After a few minutes, before the mussels open completely, raise the heat to the maximum and add the white wine, the chopped parsley and a lot of fresh grinded pepper
7. Put the lid back on the pot and let the mussels finish their cooking (about 1/2 minutes); when all the mussels are opened the dish is finished
8. Put everything in a soup dish and enjoy by dipping good bread into the broth, with the mussels.
Good tasty experience to you all…!!
P.s.: If you liked my article and appreciated my commitment click Like and Share on your social through the appropriate buttons. CONTACT ME if you have some questions to make, I will be happy to help and advise you in order to guarantee a fantastic experience. What are you waiting for? I’m here for you for FREE, and if you’re wondering why for FREE, you must know that I LOVE my land and I want everyone who visits to remain more than satisfied, therefore spirit, passion and so much love here is my recipe..!!